Pool coping plastic edge
- Chlorine resistant
- High quality plastic
- Good clamping performance
The selected product is currently not available. As soon as the product is on stock, we will send you an E-mail.
Pool coping plastic edge, length 100 cm. For fixing overlapping liners on steel wall pools.
Length 100 cm
FAQs from category Steel wall pool liners:
Due to the material of the pool liner, it is not possible for holes or cracks to occur in the pool liner without outside interference.
Possible causes are:
- Incorrect storage, e.g. below the minimum temperature of 5 °C specified in the operating instructions.
- Incorrect use of pool chemistry (incorrect dosage, etc.)
- Use of chemistry that is not suitable for pool operation
- Insufficient cleaning after dismantling - residues on the pool liner start to react and attack the material
- Holes can also be caused by animals (cats, birds, rodents, etc.)
Depending on the material, the pool must be set up at outside temperatures of 15 ° C to a maximum of 25 ° C, as the material can contract or expand. Steel wall pools with overlapping sheeting require a cove. Styrofoam wedges have to be glued to the inside of the steel wall between the wall and the bottom.
So that the liner can be placed over the steel wall (i.e. it overlaps it), the liner must be produced higher than the pool actually is.