Cleaning set de luxe
- Complete set for all pool types with a filter capacity from 3,785 to 15,140 l/h
- Chlorine and salt water resistant plastic for extra durability
- Filter sieve can be washed out and reused
- Castors on the underside of the vacuum cleaner for comfortable work
- Complete set for cleaning different types of dirt from your pool
The selected product is currently not available. As soon as the product is on stock, we will send you an E-mail.
The Deluxe cleaning set includes all necessary items for a quick and easy cleaning of your pool. The Deluxe cleaning set is made of chlorine- and salt water-resistant plastic and is therefore very durable. The suction hose included in the set has a length of 750 cm and a diameter of 32 mm. To use the set, you will need an external filter pump with a flow rate of 3,785 - 15,140 l/h. The comprehensive set also includes a vacuum cleaner for sucking up impurities with an integrated filter sieve, which can be washed out and reused. Coarser dirt can be removed beforehand with the leaf and soil scraper. The basin brush is suitable for loosening stubborn dirt. In combination with the 279 cm long aluminium telescopic pole, even hard-to-reach places can be cleaned. The castors on the underside of the floor vacuum not only ensure comfortable working, but also a uniform contact pressure of the cleaning brushes. This ensures that every spot is cleaned equally effectively. The dirt passes directly from the underside of the vacuum cleaner into the transparent collection box. The box contains a plastic net that collects the dirt particles. The box can be opened simply by turning it and releases the net for cleaning.
- Flow rate external pump: 3,785 - 15,140 l/h
- Vacuum cleaner with integrated filter screen
- Aluminium telescopic pole: length 279 cm
- Suction hose: length 750 cm, Ø 32 mm
- Chlorine and salt water resistant
FAQs for Cleaning set de luxe:
Yes, but note the capacity. The filter system requires a minimum flow rate of 3,028 l/h.
A sand filter system with a maximum flow rate of 15,140 l/h would be more efficient here.
FAQs from category Manual pool cleaning:
These telescopic poles as well as the connections are standardised throughout Europe, you can also use a telescopic pole from our company with a third-party brush.