Rectangular liner 600 x 300 x 150 cm - thickness 0.8 mm - Adriatic blue
- Special covers for swimming pools
The selected product is currently not available. As soon as the product is on stock, we will send you an E-mail.
From € 49,- free shipping
Return free of charge
FAQs from category Styrofoam pool liners:
I have one or more holes in my pool liner, why?
Due to the material of the pool liner, it is not possible for holes or cracks to occur in the pool liner without outside interference.
Possible causes are:
- Incorrect storage, e.g. below the minimum temperature of 5 °C specified in the operating instructions.
- Incorrect use of pool chemistry (incorrect dosage, etc.)
- Use of chemistry that is not suitable for pool operation
- Insufficient cleaning after dismantling - residues on the pool liner start to react and attack the material
- Holes can also be caused by animals (cats, birds, rodents, etc.)