Pools for your garden
A pool is the finishing touch to your own garden. A swimming pool represents the modern luxury of today and brings that holiday feeling home. At Steinbach you will find a large selection of round and oval steel wall pools, Styrofoam pools, above-ground pools and whirlpools.
Items 1-11 of 65
Pools for all tastes
The diverse range of swimming pools for your own garden or terrace offers something for every taste. Pools differ in texture, type, material and design. There is the right pool for everyone - depending on preferences, budget and time: steel wall pools as an entry-level model or in the high-end variant with round or oval pools, Styrofoam pools with in-ground installation, the cheaper and simple above-ground pools as an entry-level model or in the high-end variant and for wellness fans pure relaxation with whirlpools.
Questions that can help you choose the right pool for you:
- How much space do you have available in your garden for a swimming pool?
- How many people should be able to be in the pool at the same time? (Size of the pool)
- What is your budget? It should be noted that in addition to the purchase of the pool, accessories and technology are necessary for adequate cleaning and safety.
- What functions should the pool fulfil? Is the primary aim to cool down on hot summer days? Should the pool offer a sports facility, for example by means of a counter-current system?
- Are relaxation and massage functions the main focus?
- Do you want an in-ground installation? Is it possible to install the pool in the ground?
- What aesthetic requirements should the pool meet?
- Should the pool remain standing all year round? (Winterisation or dismantling)
The right installation site for your pool
When choosing a location, first of all make sure that the surface is level and that any unevenness must be levelled out. Your swimming pool should not be placed in the immediate vicinity of trees or bushes, as leaves, needles and the like will fall from them and pollute your pool considerably.
If possible, the location should be chosen so that the pool is protected from the wind. Wind contributes significantly to the evaporation of the bathing water. The perfect location is sunny, as this allows you to optimally use the power of the sun to heat the bathing water.
When choosing a location for your pool, bear in mind that it must be accessible from all sides and that you will need additional space for a filter system and for pool accessories such as an access ladder, an outdoor shower and the like. It is also important to remember that pool water can also leak and this must be taken into account when choosing a location to avoid damage.
The pools offered by Steinbach are all suitable for self-assembly.